SCBD Lot 11A, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53, Jakarta 12190
mpi.crc@medcoenergi.com 021-2995-3300 021-2995-3301

MedcoEnergi Strengthen Ownership in Power Business 16.10.2017

PT Medco Energi Internasional Tbk (“MedcoEnergi” or the “Company”) announces that it has acquired a 77.68% interest in PT. Saratoga Power from Saratoga and other shareholders. With this transaction, the Company has increased its effective interest in PT. Medco Power Indonesia ("MPI”) from 49% to 88.62%. The remaining 11.38% effective…

READ MORE
INVESTMENT

MEDCO POWER INDONESIA PARTICIPATES IN SAMOSIR LAKE TOBA ULTRA 2017 28.09.2017

 “I believe that if our body is healthy, our brain will be healthy too. Therefore we can work and perform better. Running is also the cheapest sport. So, it’s cheap and healthy,” said President Director of Medco Power Indonesia, Fazil Erwin Alfitri, about the participation of Medco Power Indonesia in…

READ MORE
GENERAL

MEDCO POWER INDONESIA ESTABLISHES A LIBRARY IN PAHAE JULU, NORTH SUMATERA 28.09.2017

PT. Medco Power Indonesia (MPI) again shows their concern and contribution to the society through their CSR (Corporate Social Responsibilty) activity. Through one of its subsdiaries, Medco Geothermal Sarulla (MGS), Medco Power Indonesia establishes a library in SD Negeri Lumban Gaol, Pahae Julu, Northern Tapanuli district, North Sumatera. The location…

READ MORE
GENERAL

Medco Power Indonesia Operates Mini Hydro Power Plant in West Java 14.09.2017

PT Medco Power Indonesia continues to improve electricity supply as part of its commitment in supporting the government with its 35,000 MW electricity program for Indonesia. Through one of its subsidiaries, PT Bio Jatropha Indonesia (BJI), Medco Power Indonesia has just started the commercial operation of mini hydro power plant…

READ MORE
INVESTMENT

Medco Power Indonesia Operate The Largest Geothermal Power Plant in The World 16.08.2017

PT Medco Power Indonesia, (“MPI”), a company owned by PT Medco Energi International Tbk and PT Saratoga Power as a member of consortium Sarulla Operations Ltd (“SOL”) together with INPEX Geothermal Sarulla Ltd, Ormat International Inc., ITOCHU Corporation, and Kyushu Electric Power Co ready to operate the Sarulla Geothermal Power…

READ MORE
INVESTMENT