Send your application, CV, Copy ID and Photo and put position code applied as email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monitoring of the quality of steam and brine fluids, pH modification, lube oil, transformer oil, air quality including H2S filter service life and cooling water chemistry and other jobs requiring laboratory services.
- Provide support to the operations and maintenance activities requiring laboratory services; Execute health, security, environmental and safety rules and regulations of the company.
- Graduate of Bachelor Engineering Degree Mechanical / Electrical / Industrial / Chemical (OM, SL, GC) and Graduate of Bachelor from any major for HR position. Diploma 3 Degree in Engineering Mechanical/Electrical/Machinery/Chemical (PT, SF, MT, PC, WT), Graduate of Bachelor Accounting for FA position.
- Minimum 10 year technical experience in power plants or similar heavy industry, including 5 years minimum at geothermal facilities (OM) and Minimum 5 year technical experience in power plants or similar heavy industry, including 2 years minimum at geothermal facilities (SL, PT, SF, MT, PC ,GC & HR, FA).
- Good computer skills; MS Office is mandatory (OM, SL, HR, FA).
- Good communication and reporting skills both verbal and in writing, specifically in English language (OM ,SL ,HR, FA).
- Having experiences in multi-national project development performed in various countries is desirable but not essential (All Position).
- Willingness to work during weekends, holidays or overtime for eligible position as necessary (All Position).
- Willingness to relocate in Tarutung, North Sumatra (All Position).
- Multi-cultural knowledge and working experience (All Position).