All employees must conduct themselves in a professional manner by:
- Being competent in their area of expertise;
- Having a “champion spirit”;
- Always seeking self-improvement;
- Having professional capabilities and knowing their own limits.
All employees must conduct themselves in an ethical manner by:
- Conducting business fairly with high moral integrity;
- Applying the highest ethical standards at all times;
- Understanding and following the Company’s ethics and Good Corporate Governance policies.
All employees must make efforts to promote transparency by:
- Encouraging informality and openness in communication at all levels;
- Building an environment of trust among employees and management;
- Being open-minded in thought, behavior and work.
All employees must cultivate the spirit of innovation by:
- Building a culture of trail-blazers;
- Continuously searching for innovative solutions to achieve better, safer and cost-effective outcomes;
- Having intellectual and emotional maturity.