External Relation (Project Bonjol)
- Analyze and develop detail implementation plan based on set external relations program to have a structured action plan.
- Execute, monitor, and evaluate the implementation of external relation programs to enhance relationship quality between DSLNG and external stakeholders.
- Conduct identification, analysis and assessment of community’s social condition which includes culture and political situation to prevent and mitigate potential future disruptions. Make quick decision on the spot/field in an emergency when conflict exists while facing external stakeholders.
- Build and maintain a productive relationship with institutions such as NGOs, the military, police, local Government, universities, and other non-Government bodies to support operational continuity.
- Conduct mitigation initiatives and problem solving to prevent potential conflicts in the surrounding community.
- Produce regular progress report that covers the progress and results of ongoing programs, activities to monitor implementation status.
- Manage third party community liaison to ensure operation is running smoothly without any interruption from external parties.
- Coordinate communication between community development and relations team (CDCR) and land acquisition team and devise message to community related to land acquisition from CDCR perspective
- Develop and conduct land acquisition process based on step of process
- Socialization; Land owners’ identification; Land Assets Inventory; Proposed compensation package; Negotiation process; Legal document compliance
- Task management concerning land acquisition issue related to land owners’ grievance (devising message and solution);
- communication and approach method strategic; approaching landowners by personal/cultural/integrated method on community relations, community development and land acquisition process
- Conduct regular stakeholder relations activities such as:
- Identification and compliance of project permit (Environmental and location permit)
- Support third parties to develop UPL/UKL document
- Engage group of community (Government; local/cultural leader; youth) regarding to improve project and company acceptance
- Conduct cultural project as solution and approaching method to improve social acceptance of community
- Conduct formal and semi-formal community meeting as project socialization
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Studies or Communication is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in communication area within Energy or Power Industry
- Willing to work in Sumatra Barat with roster basis, ability to speak in Minangnese is preferrable
Engineering Manager (Project Bulan PV)
- Will be reporting to the Onshore PV Project Manager with a support line to the Subsea Cable Manager.
- An Engineering Manager is responsible for planning and coordinating all of the engineering activities within the Bulan Project’s onshore PV and providing supports to the dedicated Subsea Cable team for the subsea cable engineering works.
- Lead a dedicated engineering team comprising of multi discipline engineers as well as collaborate with other management personnel.
- Become the vocal point / PIC in managing and coordination with the Engineering Consultants (e.g. FEED and DED) as well as ensuring that the engineering works’ progress aligned with the overall project schedule.
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills are essential.
- Proven work experience as an Engineering Manager or similar role
- Analytical skills for evaluating information carefully and solving complex problems
- Communication skills for overseeing staff and working with other management personnel
- Detail-oriented with the ability to catch minor errors which can result in major problems
- Math skills, including calculus and other advanced mathematics
- Organizational skills for keeping track of various budgets, employees, and schedules simultaneously
- Relevant experience and certifications as an Engineering Manager for a similar Renewable Project (e.g. large scale PV Plant, offshore wind farm) are advantageous.